Sheila Finkelstein has dealt with a number of BIG Shifts in her life, but the most challenging was her husband Sam's Parkinsons and the subsequent loss when he passed. Here are some highlights from our chat:
- Anger can be a spur to act creatively and discover new answers.
- Believe in yourself and your own resilience.
- Check in to see if it's about you being right or taking the right action.
- During the depths of despair a camera can be your way out. It can create an immediate shift.
- Your tools can create a clearing, clarity and peace.
- Words give freedom and release.
- Focusing your attention on a creative exploration shifts the ‘woe is me’ mode.
- The simple act of noticing, getting out of your own head, creates a shift.
- Be open to receiving.
- Accept who you are.
- Pay attention to your own feelings.
- The way out is through writing.
- Look at what’s really going on.
- Find a friend to reflect your greatness.
- Look for your own greatness in others.
- When you’re feeling really great, write it down for yourself.
- Your tools help you excavate what’s really going on.
[img_text_aside style=”2″ image=”http://bigshifts.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/SheilaBakelyFinkelstein-frame.jpg” image_alignment=”right” headline=”Sheila%20Finkelstein%2C%20The%20Tech%20Savvy%20Senior” text=”%3Cp%3ESheila%20Finkelstein%2C%20%E2%80%9CThe%20Tech%20Savvy%20Senior%E2%80%9D%2C%20has%20also%20been%20referred%20to%20as%20%E2%80%9CThe%20Lens%20to%20Life%20Discovery.%E2%80%9D%20With%20a%20wide%20range%20of%20life%20and%20business%20experiences%2C%20she%20has%20incorporated%20her%20three%20main%20businesses%20and%20passions%20into%20Treasure%20Your%20Life%20Now.%20In%202013%2C%20Women%20in%20Ecommerce%20presented%20Sheila%20with%20the%20annual%20Golden%20Mouse%20Lifetime%20Achievement%20award.%20You%20can%20find%20out%20more%20about%20Sheila%20at%20%3Ca%20href%3D%22http%3A%2F%2Ftreasureyourlifenow.com%22%20target%3D%22_blank%22%3ETreasure%20Your%20Life%20Now.%3C%2Fa%3E%3C%2Fp%3E%0A” alignment=”left”][/img_text_aside]