“We can no longer be out of alignment with ourselves if we really want to live the fulfilled lives that we desire.”
That was one of the clearest takeaways from my chat with Nat.
Here are other highlights from the call:
- Don’t spend your time trying to FIX your life, instead LIVE your life.
- If you believe you’re broken, no external fix will do.
- Listen to yourself.
- Choose a different perspective.
- Acknowledge and honor your feelings.
- Self love and self compassion are key in shifting.
- Your gifts are meant for YOU. When you open your heart big enough for yourself, that’s when transformation happens.
- Notice the signposts that you’re in transformation and design your environment to support it.
- Breathing deeply brings you back to the present.
- Breathing deeply is a calming and cleansing experience.
- Connecting to yourself is an act of self love.
[img_text_aside style=”2″ image=”http://bigshifts.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/natcouropmitree-frame.jpg” image_alignment=”right” headline=”Nat%20Couropmitree%2C%20Author%20and%20Coach” text=”%3Cp%3ENat%20Couropmitree%20empowers%20big-hearted%20change%20makers%20to%20partner%20with%20themselves%20for%20lasting%20fulfillment.%20He's%20a%20former%20Buddhist%20monk%2C%20a%20seasoned%20workshop%20leader%2C%20and%20the%20creator%20of%20the%20%E2%80%98Peace%20within%20Chaos%E2%80%99%20program%2C%20author%20of%20%E2%80%98Enjoy%20a%20Stress-Free%20Holiday%20Season%E2%80%98%20Kindle%20book.%20You%20can%20find%20out%20more%20about%20Nat%20at%20%3Ca%20href%3D%22http%3A%2F%2Fembraceyourwealth.com%22%20target%3D%22_blank%22%3EEmbrace%20Your%20Wealth%3C%2Fa%3E.%3C%2Fp%3E%0A” alignment=”left”][/img_text_aside]