Camara Randolph begins her BIG Shifts story sharing her discovery that success in the corporate world did not easily translate into success in the entrepreneurial world.
She encountered limiting beliefs that blocked her success and had to face fears that she hadn't even been aware of.
Here are some highlights from our chat:
- Work on the internal so you can be more fully present in the external.
- When it feels so natural to serve others, it's common to feel uncomfortable asking for money for your services.
- When you put yourself out there – solo – a lot comes up. Increased visibility will bring stuff up.
- Own your expertise. Remember that being an expert is a sliding scale.
- Ask the questions. What is it that you really want? What is it that you're really here to do?
- Give it time. There might be a gap between the time you ask the questions and receive the answers.
- When you're in fear, focus on what you can do.
- If you're sitting in a conference or a webinar and think, “I could have taught that!” It's time for you to step up and do it.
- Some things need to seep. If you're a doer, it's hard to sit and wait. Do it anyway.
- If you're not clear on your next step you might be in the seeping period.
- Before you zoom off to do, do, do … deliberate.
Plus, Camara shared a 3-step process that she uses when she's feeling fear and has to take action anyway.
[img_text_aside style=”2″ image=”http://bigshifts.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/camararandolph-frame.jpg” image_alignment=”right” headline=”Camara%20Randolph%2C%20Business%20Growth%20Consultant” text=”%3Cp%3ECamara%20Randolph%20is%20the%20founder%20of%20Cross%20Channel%20Market.%20She%20help%20experts%20who%20love%20what%20they%20do%20but%20feel%20trapped%20and%20limited%20just%20working%201-to-1%20use%20the%20web%20and%20technology%20to%20increase%20their%20impact%2C%20their%20income%20and%20their%20time%20away%20from%20the%20business.%20You%20can%20find%20out%20more%20about%20Camara%20at%20her%20website%2C%20%3Ca%20href%3D%22http%3A%2F%2Fcrosschannelmarket.com%2F%22%20target%3D%22_blank%22%3ECross%20Channel%20Market%3C%2Fa%3E.%3C%2Fp%3E%0A” alignment=”left”][/img_text_aside]