Jennifer Urezzio started off our BIG Shifts Chat with a declaration,
“In dealing with transformation often we look for the golden ticket moment. What I’ve noticed is that there have been a lot of big shifts that seem small and have a huge impact.”
Sometimes a scary step turns into a BIG Shift.
Here are some highlights from our call:
- Your soul propels you into a BIG Shift.
- Stop fighting the shift. Let go of the resistance. See it as a blessing.
- Do a sacred practice that resonates with you.
- If you’re not using a tool it’s not going to help you. It needs to be practical.
- You can’t hide from yourself. Singing can be the most naked moment of your existence.
- Singing helps align your voice and your vision.
- Singing creates a deeper connection to yourself and the divine.
- You can’t manifest if you’re not grounded in your body.
- Singing helps you embody your truth more.
- When you express yourself in a new way for the first time there’s a deep fear of rejection.
- You are never alone. When you feel separate the key is to connect.
- Your body, your divine intelligence, knows safety, you just have to activate it and embody it.
- Remember the baseline of your soul: love, peace and connection.
- When you are in survival mode – fear and doubt – it’s hard to make decisions that are in alignment.
- The key is not to eradicate fear and doubt, but turn towards something bigger than that. Turn toward truth.
- Don’t forget about your sacred practice during tough times.
- Incorporate the three elements of a sacred practice: reflection, connection and conversation.
- Allow the right people to support you. We often forget our support teams are rooting for us.
- The law of receiving is you give 10%, you get 90% back.
- Listen to your own inner wisdom.
[img_text_aside style=”2″ image=”http://bigshifts.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/jenniferurezzio-frame-150×175.jpg” image_alignment=”right” headline=”Jennifer%20Urezzio%2C%20Master%20Intuitive%20%26%20Author” text=”%3Cp%3EJennifer%20Urezzio%20is%20a%20master%20intuitive%2C%20author%2C%20teacher%20and%20speaker.%20.%C2%A0She%20specializes%20in%20helping%20people%20connect%20%E2%80%93%20to%20themselves%2C%20to%20each%20other%2C%20and%20to%20the%20Divine.%20She%20founded%20a%20new%20paradigm%2C%20Soul%20Language%2C%20a%20method%20for%20helping%20people%20recognize%20their%20purpose%20and%20helps%20them%20live%20from%20a%20place%20of%20power%20and%20truth.%20%C2%A0Jennifer%20has%20also%20published%20an%20affirmation%20card%20deck%20with%20Caren%20Frost%20Olmsted%20called%20Keys%20of%20Grace.%20%C2%A0Her%20expertise%20has%20been%20featured%20extensively%20in%20as%20a%20keynote%20speaker%20and%20workshop%20host%2C%20as%20well%20as%20virtual%20conferences%2C%20radio%20shows%20and%20online%20publications.%20You%20can%20find%20out%20more%20about%20Jennifer%20at%20%3Ca%20href%3D%22http%3A%2F%2Fsoullanguage.us%22%20target%3D%22_blank%22%3ESoul%20Language%3C%2Fa%3E.%3C%2Fp%3E%0A” alignment=”left”][/img_text_aside]