Energy IS required for BIG Shifts, a good amount too.
One of the focuses during our 30 days will be re-claiming your hijacked energy. Some of these places have deep grooves, they may have been your way of being for a loooong time. No worries, you can do it.
Today notice where, when and with whom you withhold your truth. It could be something small… the ways in which you hold back in certain situations or around specific people. It can also show up as secrets that you keep and the cover up behavior that follows. The underlying current is that others will not find you acceptable if you reveal what you truly think, feel or do. It could be something like…
Little white lies, our little secret, omissions . . . you get it, right? This is an insidious pattern that robs you of your life force. It suppresses the wellspring of energy that is your birthright, energy that is required to craft the world you're yearning to make real.
What truth are YOU ready to unleash? Huzzah, honeys! I'd love to hear your thoughts below.
Has your BIG Shift sent you into hiding? Have you withdrawn to your secret safe house and ruled out the risk of reward?
BIG Shifts can bring out your survival mechanism. There's nothing surprising about that, yes? You're wired for survival. In times of deep crisis it's natural to shore up your resources and seek to control the repercussions of massive change.
Once crisis conditions are under control you might still be tempted to remain in closed quarters. Though BIG Shifts do have their own rhythm and flow notice when it is time to dive back into the greater stream. If you're still hesitant you might be the cause of your own slow down.
3 Indicators You Might Be Hiding Out
If you're not experiencing movement chances are your energy has been hijacked, consciously or unconsciously. Here are three indicators, see if any of them click for you:
1. Your Energy is Low. You tire easily and a lot. You know you're sensitive but this is hypersensitive. Your fuse seems a little shorter these days. There's very little impetus for movement. You have a very limited bandwidth for work, family, relationships, exercise, etc. Your energy is pulled in. You're hungry for restorative environments like the ocean, a lake, or an inner retreat. It's difficult to access your creativity and flow. Nurture your being!
2. You've Shifted Into a Denser Frequency. This often occurs when there's great disparity between your frequency and that of another's. You vibe down in order to ‘connect' with others. You withhold being who you are fully, in order to be seen and heard. You're operating from a mundane vs magical perspective. You're stuck in the law of the land vs the living of the law. Vibe up!
3. You're Stuck in the Safety Zone. You're deeply entrenched in the comfort of what you know. Venturing beyond your safety zone brings on a litany of limiting beliefs that blocks your ability to venture into the unknown with power and grace. This usually indicates you're stuck in survival mode. Engage the adventure!
Once you hone in on the feel of where you're hiding out allow the specifics of where and how you do it to pop up into your awareness. Jot them down. Explore the potential of the circumstance.
Here's the thing: hiding out is actually keeping you from accessing your genius. It takes SO much energy to sustain these lower frequency states that you don't have the energy available to weave your magic into being.
Take a moment right now to hone in on where you're hiding out and what new way of being is calling to you. Make sure to share it with us below. Sharing your insight powers it up! Thanks for playing.
[feature_box_creator style=”1″ width=”” top_margin=”” bottom_margin=”” top_padding=”” right_padding=”” bottom_padding=”” left_padding=”” alignment=”center” bg_color=”” bg_color_end=”” border_color=”” border_weight=”” border_radius=”” border_style=”” ]
You care for your home.
You care for your clothing.
You care for your car.
You care for your children.
You care for your work.
You care for your investments.
If you don’t take care of your body, where will you live?
Luckily it's not really hard to tap into the essentials. Here are the 5 primary elements that will power up the energy for your BIG Shifts, in order of importance:
1. Breath is one of the most profound and direct ways you have of changing or fine-tuning your chemical and biological state. Each breath contains life-force (energy, ki. chi, prana, etc.) and it can be increased through your awareness. Breath not only connects you to your center, it connects you to ‘All That Is'. Take in liberal doses!
2. Water was your initial environment before birth. Three quarters of your body is made from it and your digestion and metabolism depend on it. Evolution has shifted the ocean outside of you to within your tissues — salt water is the internal medium in which materials are transported around the body. Your brain is over 70% water, your blood 60% and your bones 30%. It is required for assimilation of nutrients and elimination of waste. Water also conducts electricity, a form of energy. Your available energy is enhanced when you are hydrated. Drink up!
3. Food. The quality of your food impacts the quality of your energy. Eat fresh, organic, locally grown food. Too much refined and processed food robs the body of vital nutrients and increases your intake of fat, sugar, chemicals and additives. Eat more vegetables and less animal products. Eating fresh fruit and raw salads each day increases your fiber and reduces your salt intake, helps to optimize absorption of protein and ensures a rich supply of cancer-busting phytochemicals — substances only found in plant foods. This will awaken your body's intelligence. Eat intuitively!
4. Movement. Exercise increases oxygen in your blood, boosts metabolism and pumps up circulation. You've got a body, it thrives on movement. If you don't care for traditional workouts find movement that you enjoy: walking, dancing, yoga, zumba. There are an infinite number of ways that you can BE in your body. Find the movement that fires you up and engage in it regularly. One of my favorites is dancing between calls. Move it!
5. Rest. The quality of your rest – whether it's sleep, meditation or mindfulness – directly impacts your ability to restore. Your body requires deep, sound, uninterrupted sleep to be at its energetic best. Establish a routine for bedtime: take a warm bath, drink chamomile tea, meditate, etc. Be conscious of things that may contribute to unrest such as violent films, books or electronic devices. Design your sleep space to induce a relaxed, peaceful state: use a water fountain, an alarm clock with sounds of nature or gentle chimes, delicious comforters, scents that are calming.
Tweaking the physical factors that influence your energy will expand your bandwidth of energetic availability and your ability to navigate the big shifts. Fine tune yours today!