How can you free up some rocket fuel for the adventure?
Surrender some of the inner constructs upon which your world is founded. The more you are willing to let go of what you know, the sooner the new can make it's way to you.
Here are 3 shifts in perspective that will increase your energy, unleash your flow and activate your BIG Leap:
1. Life is perfect as is.
When you've taken a big detour in your world, and things are out of whack, creating your own reality can seem like a seductive solution.
Have you ever noticed that creating your own reality can bring on as much angst as the BIG Shift you're wanting to make?
You don't have to create your reality, you just have to cleanse your senses to feel the reality and its psychedelic beauty, its colorfulness, its greenness, its aliveness. Osho
The next time you find yourself forcing the reality creation let go of the need to make it happen and partner on the flow.
2. Welcome the discomfort, as well as the delight. When you get upset about change it’s usually that you have an attachment to what you already know. This is the biggest landscape for transformation.
Instead of avoiding discomfort, dive deeply into it. I promise that you will come through it more of who you truly are than you were going in. If you’re afraid, plunge off the precipice. If you’re uncomfortable, welcome the potential that is pulsating at the edge of your awareness. Stuff happens, move onto the next moment. Change IS freedom! Movement is YOU!
Please, don't walk around as a human doing. Wield your power and embrace the alivening genius of your dynamic being.
3. Answer the call of your unique genius. Those who create great shifts, start a movement or spark breakthroughs, walk along the path not travelled. Some may consider that you need great courage to choose to walk where no one treads. It ain't necessarily so.
It's not about courage and conviction, it's more about what's compelling. Something beckons to you, silently or forcefully, that you must say “YES” to. It doesn't matter if there's any physical confirmation that this is the road to take. You don't flinch when others don't see it your way. There is something that you know, even when you don't have any evidence. It's as if your body moves you, of its own will, along a trajectory that propels you to an unknown destination. You just know that you must.
So it's not about mustering up anything, it's about following the energy of what calls to you at your core. It may not be comfortable, it may be downright unpleasant, but you can't just say “No.”
Tune in and sense your co-creative partnership with life. Feel the delight in being. Wonder is the frequency of your innate essence. The real ‘you' comes alive in being. Partner with your vision of life. Awaken to BEing.
The precipice of true freedom is poised at this inner gateway. Nothing out there is holding you back, the biggest barrier to your essential freedom is you and you can certainly shift that.
What BIG Leap are you ready to make? Please share below.
Sometimes change is thrust upon you by external events: job loss, passing of a loved one, an illness or an accident. Sometimes it's a path that you choose.
It can seem inevitable in such moments to resist the ‘reality’ of what is occurring. Change of this magnitude creates a fissure in your well composed world. Listen up, my friends, this very break is a portal to tremendous potential.
What if you could reorient to the situation in a way that empowered you instead of fractured your being? I'm not asking you to deny what is. I will, however, invite you to reframe it in a way that supports you.
Here are 3 ways to experience change and how each pathway can hinder or help you:
1. React to change from your emotions. More often than not, this perspective accentuates the personal predicament. This is a combination of feelings + story. You can find the source of this problem somewhere in your past – some place, some thing, some one did “x” and you now feel “y” so you'll only do “z.” Don't get sucked into this energy drain vortex! This is still a very dense energy. The energy is pretty low vibe and the bandwidth is limited. It's constricted by external influences, whether they're in your past, present or future. Chaos and uncertainty rule the day. Responsibility is projected.
2. Explore change from your mind. This perspective includes a heavy dose of intellect, following the rabbit trail of your thoughts and beliefs. No doubt a well meaning friend, or book, has already shared with you the existential inevitability of change. Like diving into a frigid pool, this understanding doesn't make it any more inviting. Don't be seduced by the brain candy! This is a very fixed and limited energy. There's very little movement. You're either a victim or a victor. Polarity and duality are rampant. Responsibility is outsourced.
3. Invoke change from your energy. This perspective calls in the highest aspect of you, the infinite version of yourself. You might call it your higher self or inner self, your soul or essence. It's who you are when you remember ‘who you really are.' Your heart and wholeness are fully engaged. Change from this stream is a dance of surrender, power and creatively sourced action. You partner with the forces of creation, taking responsibility for your part in the dance. Whatever the moment requires you become and the dance is full of grace and majesty. Paradox is your everyday companion. Responsibility is embraced.
Change is merely a shift in energy, a doorway to something more than you’ve ever been before.
What is the ‘more' you are invoking? Make sure to post below.
I'm sure you've caught glimpses of this vastness in yourself and others.
Imagine how different it all would be if this were who you were being most of the time, instead of some of the time.
What if you were able to invoke this beingness at will?
Your ‘work in the world' would be the embodiment of your brilliance. Relationships would be sourced from a deep recognition. Your body would be a vibrant expression of your fullness. Your life would be a cosmic play of movement and stillness, focus and flow.
Gone would be the seeking out there for something to fill you, complete you. You would be a glorious expression of Life, with the ability to shift and flow as circumstances change. No clinging only to the time-tested truisms, but a willingness to experience life anew again and again.
You have a standing invitation for the next 21 days to join the party. You are cordially invited to…
Feel . . . . the familiar echo of your deepest longing
Sense . . . the rippling of your loving lightness
Know . . . the power of your boundless BEing
Welcome home, darlings.