Jodi started off our chat sharing her BIG Shift Story, how she gave up her business to move to Hawaii with her new man. How things shifted quickly around 9/11 and how she found herself on the precipice of a new life and new world back in California shortly thereafter.
Our conversation was deep and delicious, loving and light and chock full of great insights and tips. Here are the ones that are living out loud right now:
- One of the most powerful tools for transformation is visualization.
- The potential right now is very different. It’s not about having and holding. It’s about letting go and flowing.
- Tip: When you encounter an uncomfortable situation drop inside and imagine the situation flipped on its ear. In polarity you have access to not only the most negative expression, but the most positive too.
- Tip: Go into your heart. Feel what it feels like to be that supported, that successful, that fantastic. If you can see yourself in that, and feel yourself in that, the energy has already shifted.
- BIGGEST Challenge: Co-dependence and being empathic. It took a while to realize these could be used to inform my life and make decisions.
- Your spiritual gifts may feel like a burden until you understand how to use them and grow into them.
- You’re special. Yes you are!
- To navigate BIG Shifts with ease and grace come back to your body, hands on your heart, hands on your belly. Complete the circuit. If you can drop back in you’ve got more options. Just taking a moment to breathe will reconnect the patterns. The body is the vehicle, where it’s all happening.
You can listen to the full call, plus The One Breath Process, right here:
[audio_player style=”1″ url=”https%3A%2F%2Fbigshifts.s3.amazonaws.com%2F141008-jodilily.mp3″][There is bonus audio for BIG Shifts subscribers, including a separate audio of The One Breath process and an audio on Jodi's insights on the Oct 8th Full Moon Eclipse. Join us now!]