BIG Shifts Chat: Paula D’Andrea
Paula D'Andrea experienced an unfathomable BIG Shift. She lost her soul mate, her sister Lisa. Paula shared how her sister – through this immense loss – extended her the freedom to clean up her hot messes.
This BIG Shift offered her an opportunity to let go of the lower vibrations of apathy, lust, greed, sadness and grief and cross over into courage, acceptance and peace. Her quest has been to grow into the power of being love and light.
Here are some highlights from our call:
- Your growth comes from your recovery period, not the BIG Shift itself.
- A lot will surface, if you allow it to come to light.
- Support is the biggest thing to embrace and accept.
- Take care of yourself.
- Trust your intuition.
- Surrender into what is happening. It will be okay.
- Look at the parts of you that are in readiness to shift to a better place.
- Feel what you feel. Let it be.
- Grief lives at a cellular level. Your BIG Shift will tap into the current experience AND old grief for you to release.
- A BIG Shift allows you to examine your different emotions.
- The more you tap into your emotions, and the deeper you can go, the greater freedom you will experience.
- If you don’t allow yourself to go through your BIG Shift, eventually you’ll experience another one that will bring it all up again.