BIG Shifts Chat: Jennifer Urezzio
“In dealing with transformation often we look for the golden ticket moment. What I’ve noticed is that there have been a lot of big shifts that seem small and have a huge impact.”
Sometimes a scary step turns into a BIG Shift.
Here are some highlights from our call:
- Your soul propels you into a BIG Shift.
- Stop fighting the shift. Let go of the resistance. See it as a blessing.
- Do a sacred practice that resonates with you.
- If you’re not using a tool it’s not going to help you. It needs to be practical.
- You can’t hide from yourself. Singing can be the most naked moment of your existence.
- Singing helps align your voice and your vision.
- Singing creates a deeper connection to yourself and the divine.
- You can’t manifest if you’re not grounded in your body.
- Singing helps you embody your truth more.
- When you express yourself in a new way for the first time there’s a deep fear of rejection.
- You are never alone. When you feel separate the key is to connect.
- Your body, your divine intelligence, knows safety, you just have to activate it and embody it.
- Remember the baseline of your soul: love, peace and connection.
- When you are in survival mode – fear and doubt – it’s hard to make decisions that are in alignment.
- The key is not to eradicate fear and doubt, but turn towards something bigger than that. Turn toward truth.
- Don’t forget about your sacred practice during tough times.
- Incorporate the three elements of a sacred practice: reflection, connection and conversation.
- Allow the right people to support you. We often forget our support teams are rooting for us.
- The law of receiving is you give 10%, you get 90% back.
- Listen to your own inner wisdom.