BIG Shifts Chat: Gina-Dianne Harding
“I believed I was a drain on society, a worthless person and a terrible mother whose son would be better off without me. I felt like I was in quicksand and was being sucked in. It was a miserable, hopeless time in my life. The critical voices in my head were so cruel that I decided to end the hopeless despair I was experiencing. I developed a plan to kill myself. I decided to do it so that no one I knew would find me. And the day before I was going to end it I went for a walk along the river and during that walk the shift began.”
Here are some highlights from our call:
- Don't do it alone. Get the support of friends and family.
- Choose the environment that will help you shift.
- You can change your beliefs and values.
- Decide to LIVE.
- The key to recovery is awareness of your thoughts and limiting beliefs.
- Ask yourself, “Is this limited way of being what I really want?”
- Learn to let go of your limiting beliefs.
- Manage your thoughts and emotions.
- Shift your perspective.
- Understand energy and use it to live in higher vibration consciousness.
- Reconnect to your divinity by reconnecting to yourself, nature and to the Creator of All That Is.
- Connecting to your divinity does not have to be a struggle or a long process.
- Use quantum theory and neuroscience techniques to shift instantly.
- Make friends with your critical voices.