BIG Shifts Chat: Charan Surdhar
Charan Surdhar trained as a human geneticist but her own BIG Shifts gave rise to an interest in the mind-body-soul connection. Two of the books that helped to create this shift were, Bruce Lipton's Biology of Belief, and Bradley Nelson's The Emotion Code. Moved by what she experienced, she shifted the focus of her work to include her scientific mind and soul through the path of Epigenetics.
Here are some highlights from our call:
- Trauma can take you into your heart.
- Contrary to what you've been taught, genes are not in control of your biology.
- It's the emotions we experience, the beliefs we have, the perceptions we have – the whole of us – that influence biology and the way genes are expressed.
- Each gene is not expressed in ONE set way. Each gene can be expressed 30,000 ways!
- Our emotions, beliefs and perceptions interact with our cells to send information to the DNA.
- We have SO many possibilities available to us. Express the power in your DNA.
- Epigenetics is the science that explores how emotions, beliefs and perceptions influence the way your genes are expressed.
- When you work with your emotions, beliefs and perceptions you can have more health vitality and well being. You can release inherited emotions.
- At conception you pick up the energy of generational beliefs from your mom, dad, and ancestors. It influences the way your genes are expressed.
- The energy that gets transferred then creates the traits you have. It creates the feelings, emotions and perceptions, and how you behave in your life, biologically as well.
- We can access the subsconscious mind, which is 95% of our mind. Only 5% is conscious.
- Russian scientists have discovered that when you expose DNA to certain frequencies DNA can be positively expressed.
- The frequency of unconditional love, kindness, and compassion allow for positive gene expression.
- We are not victims. We are meant to have all sorts of emotions. We do have the ability to feel these emotions and release them.
- When you experience any emotion, allow yourself to move with it.
- Come back to your body, that's where the magic lives. Find the magic inside. The more you feel it inside, the more it shows up on the outside.